Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Duty reflections

Few things I learnt:
1) The staff lounge sofas, though they look nice and comfy to sleep on, they are not!
the arm rest part (where your head lies on when u attempt to lie on the sofa) is inclined downwards. hence throughout my sleep, i had to make a conscious effort to tilt inwards to fight against gravity. GAH.

result == 3hrs of sleep or so in total + midnight reading of Java book == sleepy;

2)Zam is damn cute/funny when he's sleepy and half awake.
When I asked him what we gonna have for breakfast.
He said: "No breakfast. If you wanted to eat, you should have went off to the cookhouse before we opened up the building at 6.30am".
And I was about to ask "But how I leave the locked up building when you have the key and you're sleeping?", but then he fell asleep again.

result == empty stomach + silent laughter;

--------------------------------------------------

Today helped out with the navy event the whole day.
And I got a new appointment!

I am now teh "PRESENTER DIRECTOR"! Phear me!!! Rawr..
My scope:
-> Click powerpoints. HAHAHA
-> Provide smooth transitions between the changing of screens from one laptop to the other
-> Play the background music before the overseas delegate arrive and stop when they sit down

Man, its one tough job indeed. I definitely deserve such a powerful and high-ranking sounding appointment like "PRESENTER DIRECTOR". Hehe.

No comments: