Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SAF Day! And I have clerk duty =\

It's SAF day today!
Supposed to have some parade in the morning but due to the rain, we had a wet-weather ceremony xD
Then we were provided breakfast.. everyone except the OCS cadets MUAHAHA.. Somehow we just can't help laughing at them =x

And... It's HALF DAY TODAY!! Wheee....
How nice, and I have duty today -.-"

Supposedly Joshua's duty, but on monday, he swapped with me.
My off on monday, his on tuesday, and somehow I had duty on monday (i forgot! =x)
So to avoid running back at 3pm for duty, I asked Joshua to swap with me.. and his is on Wednesday.
At that point I am still unaware of SAF day and the subsequent half day =o

So yeah, I sort of traded the extra 7hrs at home for a whole afternoon and evening.
What a good trade.. And yet another empirical evidence why I shouldn't enter the business world.. I'll just be killed in an instant haha xD

No comments: